Seven Interesting Facts About the Quarterbacks of the Dallas Cowboys
With numerous Super Bowl triumphs, significantly more meeting titles, and obviously probably the best players to have at any point played proficient football, it is not difficult to perceive any reason why the Dallas Cowboys have become one of the most well known groups in the whole National Football League. The players who have played quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys over the course of the years have all accomplished a degree of prominence or reputation that a significant number of the quarterbacks for different groups won’t ever do. Here is a glance at some fascinating realities about the Dallas Cowboys quarterback position.
– The most hurrying yards any Dallas quarterback has acquired at any point ever in one season is 343 and was cultivated by the incomparable Roger Staubach in 1971.
– The primary score pass of Troy Aikman’s vocation came in week two of his new kid on the block season and was a 65 yard pass to Michael Irvin. He wouldn’t toss another score pass to Irvin until week seven of his second season in the association.
– No Dallas Cowboys quarterback bungled the ball seriously during their whole time with the group than Don Meredith. Meredith played with the Cowboys from 1960 to 1968, and during that time he was credited with 71 bungles. สูตรบาคาร่า sa gaming ฟรี
– The vocation surging pioneer for the Cowboys at the quarterback position is Roger Staubach. During his vocation he scrambled for 2,264 yards as a quarterback. This places him in tenth put on the unsurpassed surging rundown for the Cowboys. He is only in front of Ron Springs and simply behind Julius Jones.
– The main score pass that Danny White tossed during his NFL vocation came in 1976 out of 31-21 triumph over the Chicago Bears when he snared with Preston Pearson on a 15 yard strike.
– During his vocation with the Cowboys, Troy Aikman tossed score passes to 27 distinct beneficiaries. The player to get the a large portion of Aikman’s passes for scores was Michael Irvin with 49, trailed by Jay Novacek with 20, Alvin Harper with 16, Daryl Johnston with 13 and Emmitt Smith with 11.
– Roger Staubach tossed more than 33% of his 153 profession score passes in the subsequent quarter, 56 to be definite.