Using Different Types of Practice Games in Junior Australian Football
Practice games ought to be “an integral part” of any preparation system, especially where junior players are included. Each instructional meeting ought to have, at any rate, one to assist the players with understanding the game and foster their game abilities in a game circumstance.
Mentors can utilize practice games to
• Improve wellness;
• Develop collaboration;
• Practice fundamental group plays and strategies;
• Watch players to choose in what position may play best for every player in the group;
• Try out players in new positions; (Players frequently fill extensively in the slow time of year. This could mean you have another conceivable ruck or objective to objective line player).
• Decide who may be skipper material;
• Discover what enhancements/changes should have been made to preparing;
• Find who dared to do the hard one percenters; ข่าววงการกอล์ฟ
• Decide on your best 20 players.
• Deliberate settle on helpless choice while ‘umpiring’ these games to bother certain players to test their understanding and focus.
There are many sorts of training games you can use at preparing. It is feasible to make up your own ones to fit what you need for your group. Here are some I have found helpful.
o Handball match-ups;
o Hitting the post-game;
o Games with set guidelines e. g. Assuming the player gets a hand ball; he should run, take a ricochet and kick.
o Football hockey;
o Using non-favored foot and hands in smaller than expected games;
o Backs v advances half field games;
o Mini-games set around essential group plays, for example, limit toss ins; kick outs from the objective square and focus skip techniques.
o Full scale match practice
These can be played among your group utilizing a fitting size space. On the off chance that you have two groups during a time gathering or school, pick two equally coordinated with groups to play one another. At times, play your Seconds against the Firsts in a short match. Regularly the second colleagues will push those in the Firsts with an end goal to demonstrate they ought to be in the other group. In these matches attempt to coordinate with players size-wise to forestall the terrorizing factor. At club level, playing against the following age gathering can be plausible.
Umpiring the game can give you an incredible perspective on players not far off. You can offer guidance on the run. Then again, you can situate yourself on the field close to the activity or nearby to offer players guidelines and guidance as they cruise by. You can likewise guide them with regards to where to lead or remain in addition to quick acclaim for a decent exertion.
In these games, give players guidelines on how you need the game to be played. After the game, give the players an evaluation on how they did your directions.
It is a happy time, in full scale practice games, to attempt players in new positions. This could demonstrate valuable during the prepare and extend a singular capacity to add to the group’s exhibition.